Friday, March 3, 2017

It's Baby Season!!

     It seems that all of my friends are either announcing their pregnancy or are delivering their sweet little bundle of joys. Either way, it has kept my Silhouette busy.
      I think I am most excited however about being able to host my best friends Gender Reveal Party. She is having a precious baby after a 15-year break, so she is starting all over again in the baby world. A pause this long deserves great pomp and circumstance.
     After hours of scrolling Pinterest, I think I have narrowed the theme to Little Mr. or Little Miss. Decorations will be everything mustaches and little pink bows. I'm still narrowing down exact decorations, but I have attached some idea possibilities. Here's to Team Little Miss.!!

(picture credits: google image search)

No comments:

Post a Comment